signature campaign

markzenn11

could someone help me how to participate in cryptogames signature campaign in bitcointalk? step by step guide on how to do it using android mobile device only. i haven't tried carrying any signature since and i want to catch up. 

• Like 1

On 1/7/2024 at 5:20 AM, markzenn11 said:

could someone help me how to participate in cryptogames signature campaign in bitcointalk? step by step guide on how to do it using android mobile device only. i haven't tried carrying any signature since and i want to catch up. 

@Lutpinwould be your best starting point for that. I'm not sure if there are an open spots at the moment though.

If you're looking to win a bit extra on top of your regular betting sessions, why not check out our current promotions? There are huge prizes to be won for completing challenges.

CryptoGames Promotion Schedule

PLAY.png Catch the winning spirit!

5 hours ago, NobFox said:

@Lutpinwould be your best starting point for that. I'm not sure if there are an open spots at the moment though.

Being a part of the signature campaign is indeed currently not possible.
But all users can wear the Crypto.Games signature (you can find them in the signature campaign thread on Bitcointalk) and replace the links in their signature with their own ref link to earn from promoting Crypto.Games on the forum that way.

• CG Coin 1