Online gambling strategies

• 2 weeks later...

The best way to win - Deposit & place an all-in bet.
Either win or lose, the tension will be relieved in a few seconds!

Jokes apart, I had quite a few successful sessions.

• Semi-auto mode, running dicebot/script & when the graph goes down, manually intervening
    & try to cover the losses.
    Or take a lower profit. I mean when it goes up to 100 & falls down to 25. It is a profit anyway.

• The best way is manual play. It requires a lot of patience & effort to build something.
    Whereas it takes a few seconds to destroy it.

Cheers & good luck with your adventures!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

What do you mean by the *online gambling* sentence? Is that betting or playing slots machines, or maybe poker rooms? In any gambling area you can succeed if you will follow the simple rules: 1. Don't drink during the process. 2. Plan your budget. 3. Research the game you play, build your strategy and try to stick to it. 4. Play at the authorized online gambling services 5. Check the reviews from multiple sources about online gambling sites before depositing a single cent.

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Option A: best way to make money is to affiliate as many people as you can. Don't gamble your affiliate $$ but withdraw it and then stake your gains or some other ROI

Option B: If you must gamble , you want to decide what you're comfortable with loosing , then you will want to bet high so when you hit big you can cash out and walk away with something in your pocket instead of playing small bets for 10 hours only to loose or break even

Also there is a very volatile way to play and personally my favorite way to raise a small balance quickly. Go to dice game, select auto bet option now you want to set your bet amount t0 0.00000012 btc - multiplier set anywhere from 8x-50x - set on win increase bet by 100% - set on loss decrease bet by 15% - these ones are by your preference  to set switch over/under after every bet , switch over/under after loss or switch over/under after win - set roll every 275 milliseconds - set maximum bet size 0.00000096 btc - Set minimum bet size 0.00000012 btc 

your bet sizes are upto you but I recommend you never raise your maximum bet size more than three times the minimum bet size , other wise you will go nowhere trying to chase your max bet unless you get 4-5 in a row you will just get drained eventually. THIS IS VERY VOLATILE do not leave unattended one minute you can be up 10k sats the next back down to nothing. I can run this with as little as  0.00000500 btc to start and can raise a balance upto 0.00020000 btc within minutes.

Good luck and if you do use my way of autobet drop a message let me know how it goes and if you make any tweeks to the autobe. I also can give you a script in python if you want to run this from your terminal using python. It's a sort of work in progress. 

***Disclaimer this is not financial advice 

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

i try to keep my opinion short as possible and structurize like the maths groundstones ... cuz maths describe our whole world and it have ultimate consensus ... wondering why bible didn't wrote in mathematical terms.

everything alive have instinct to survive and to reproduce.

furthermore human beeing have got one more instinct is the strive to the light. quants, proton, mind, time are the tools to transfer information. or simple information is light.

95% questions in the world u can answer just with one word ... it's money.

so rewarding system on gambling is gathering by 2 factors ... the new experience and simple income ... bot got your brain produce rewarding hormones.

you should always be thankfull for new experience even you got a big loss.

but when you preffer to have more income ... you should just play small ... try fibbonaci capital managment ... and stop after the pot for the day invested.

switch the strategy and stay away for a day to reform your gathered info.

when you want to be a master in any area you choose, you need to keep in mind you need to do it at least 10000 times. like the karate master do the same punch day by day.

or the forex guru.

neurons and synapses will do it for you when u reach the goal. but you need TO DO IT RIGHT! assume what would be when you do it 10000 times (hours) wrong.

so self analyze and carpe diem!

ωнєη уσυ gαzє ℓσηg ιηтσ αвуѕѕ тнє αвуѕѕ αℓѕσ gαzєѕ ιηтσ уσυ.
°˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖° נυѕт тяу ιт ωιтн вєαυтуηєѕѕ! °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°