Cryptocurrency - how to trade and earn?

crysmile2

28 minutes ago, crysmile2 said:

Perhaps it is worth trying arbitrage? There are many crypto exchanges, and the difference in exchange rates on them can be quite significant. It is especially noticeable when exchange rates fluctuate sharply. At such moments, you can buy on one exchange, then transfer to another and sell there. But the risks are quite high. I need to get deep into theory and choose strategy, then I need to read articles, blogs, news portals about crypto to gain experience from other people's knowledge. And only after that I can proceed to practice, little by little. But will I have enough patience?

The answer to this question is up to you!

• 5 weeks later...

Hi!
During cryptocurrency investing, it is better to use your own funds, which you are not afraid of losing. You can also use credit, but you need to be well aware of the degree of risk.
There are a lot of different cryptocurrencies now. But I prefer bitcoin. It is more reliable. And somehow investors have a better attitude to it. I buy this cryptocurrency for investing and trading. I keep half of it for long term gambling. The other 50% I use for trading. Both strategies are profitable. Bitcoin goes up in value and my assets go up in value. And trading brings about $400-500 a month, which is also very good.

• Like 1