Hi folks! How do you feel about cryptocurrency?

PanPineapple

Hi. Cryptocurrency has long established itself as something risky. The cryptocurrency market is very volatile, so many people lose money on it.

Also, a lot of people lose money because they think they know everything. These idiots will never understand that any financial market requires a lot of knowledge.

Honestly, my friend helped me a lot, it was thanks to him that I started to learn cryptocurrency.
At first it was not easy, I spent a lot of time studying the market and many other things.
My friend told me about a great and most importantly proven mining pool  etc mining.
There you can track ups and downs and invest money.
You need to start with the very basics, and there is a lot of publicly available information on the internet about cryptocurrency and learning about the cryptocurrency market.
It would be great if you could also ask someone you know to help you at the initial stage, so you don't make a mistake and lose money).

HI! In my mind this is very sensitive and time taking process. I am in this field but I don't know the point where i can get more loss. Thats why I am always confuse about it. There are many chances of benefits and many to loss. But i will prefer to try it and follow the procedure. Atleast it will open your mind from the frustrated world.

By the way for any information and know about what is going on with cryptocurrency in the world, look up Bitcoinsensus. Here you get all and hour by hour updates about world news of cryptocurrency.

Crypto Market Analyst working with a crypto news company. Bitcoinsensus.Com for 5 year. Seeker of crypto and blockchain knowledge.