2000 sats to....

BladeRunner

1 hour ago, BladeRunner said:

formobile.png

I was pretty impressed with the end result, started with video poker, finished with roulette.  Especially from 2000 sats

And plus I guess you will get the second prize on vp challenge.

• Haha 1

On 3/12/2022 at 3:50 PM, Dada said:

And plus I guess you will get the second prize on vp challenge.

I'm pretty sure I misunderstood the terms of the challenge.  Apparently I had to post 10 bets AND have the one of the higher bet averages.  I should have posted like the other 9 full houses I got that were under 3200 sats.  *shrugs* Oh well, I'll make sure i ask for clarification the next time.

2 hours ago, BladeRunner said:

I'm pretty sure I misunderstood the terms of the challenge.  Apparently I had to post 10 bets AND have the one of the higher bet averages.  I should have posted like the other 9 full houses I got that were under 3200 sats.  *shrugs* Oh well, I'll make sure i ask for clarification the next time.

Yeah. I was shocked when I got third place on the VP challenge and asked on chat why you're not in the list. And Sir NobFox told me that you only have 3 bets.

9 hours ago, Dada said:

Yeah. I was shocked when I got third place on the VP challenge and asked on chat why you're not in the list. And Sir NobFox told me that you only have 3 bets.

No the challenge in my opinion was the most poorly worded situation in my life.

You can post a min of 2 bets, yet we'll favor you more if you post the 10 bets, yet your not allowed to spam more than 10 bets. Which some did anywho.  This right here is why I don't do challenges and will for the future reference abstain from challenges.  As these challenges are designed to get newer players interested in games that they might not play on the regular.  I had set myself thinking I for sure had a win, but caught in the loop hole that it was more favored to spam meaningless bets just to beat out other players.

Like I said good luck on future promotions and hope you win them as well.  Yet I for sure won't continue to be talked into doing challenges when clearly the end result is pointless.

• Sad 1