Jump to content

2000 sats to....


Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, BladeRunner said:

formobile.png

I was pretty impressed with the end result, started with video poker, finished with roulette.  Especially from 2000 sats

And plus I guess you will get the second prize on vp challenge.

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 3/12/2022 at 3:50 PM, Dada said:

And plus I guess you will get the second prize on vp challenge.

I'm pretty sure I misunderstood the terms of the challenge.  Apparently I had to post 10 bets AND have the one of the higher bet averages.  I should have posted like the other 9 full houses I got that were under 3200 sats.  *shrugs* Oh well, I'll make sure i ask for clarification the next time.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, BladeRunner said:

I'm pretty sure I misunderstood the terms of the challenge.  Apparently I had to post 10 bets AND have the one of the higher bet averages.  I should have posted like the other 9 full houses I got that were under 3200 sats.  *shrugs* Oh well, I'll make sure i ask for clarification the next time.

Yeah. I was shocked when I got third place on the VP challenge and asked on chat why you're not in the list. And Sir NobFox told me that you only have 3 bets.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Dada said:

Yeah. I was shocked when I got third place on the VP challenge and asked on chat why you're not in the list. And Sir NobFox told me that you only have 3 bets.

No the challenge in my opinion was the most poorly worded situation in my life.

You can post a min of 2 bets, yet we'll favor you more if you post the 10 bets, yet your not allowed to spam more than 10 bets. Which some did anywho.  This right here is why I don't do challenges and will for the future reference abstain from challenges.  As these challenges are designed to get newer players interested in games that they might not play on the regular.  I had set myself thinking I for sure had a win, but caught in the loop hole that it was more favored to spam meaningless bets just to beat out other players.

Like I said good luck on future promotions and hope you win them as well.  Yet I for sure won't continue to be talked into doing challenges when clearly the end result is pointless.

  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

  • Current UTC Time:

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Forum rules and terms of service