Why not lets play together?

VorkA

Hey guys!

As there is this topic, i came to the idea to come together in different games, aside of gambling. I don't know if you are into playing MMORPG's or FPS shooter for example, but i want to know your opinion.

If people here play games like CS:GO, WoW, The Elder Scrolls: Online, Ragnarok Online or even MapleStory or such things, why not play together?

Maybe this is a topic to find together on there as well!

For me, I am used to play Ragnarok Online (private servers, low-rates, due to less lag). Elder Scrolls Online. And of course Arma 3 as the tactical Shooter. 

What about you guys? Maybe we won't keep on just rolling the numbers but rolling over enemies as well!

~V

• Like 1

I recall running a few private Ragnarok Online servers many many years ago. What a blast from the past. Is that community thriving still? I remember it getting inundated with bots (myself included) to farm for various things.

I play CS:GO at the level of a potato which is about the same level as most of the mods here. PM me your SteamID let's link up.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Thiago said:

I recall running a few private Ragnarok Online servers many many years ago. What a blast from the past. Is that community thriving still? I remember it getting inundated with bots (myself included) to farm for various things.

I play CS:GO at the level of a potato which is about the same level as most of the mods here. PM me your SteamID let's link up.

You did run them? So I guess on eAthena. been nice scripting the npc's there as well 😄
and yeah, the official servers went shit since gravity went off them. only lag there. The P-Servers are the better officials.

I am the same potato level on cs go 😄 will send you a pm!

On 4/7/2021 at 8:00 PM, Thiago said:

Yo, You can't receive a PM due to less posts i think.

Username: [HKS][SAVIOR]VorkA

Friendscode: 28212919

(yes, I just ctrl - v ed it)

• 6 months later...

It might be a good idea to come together in different games. One of my friends is still playing wow as a shadow templar, he is even using him in dota2. Sometimes i’m playing counter strike global offensive, and my level is not like a potato as you said about yourselves. I don’t want to brag, but 2 years ago I played at a playoff tournament, and I reached to semi-finals, maybe there were a chance to get in the final, unfortunately two players from my team had problems with internet. I still have the skins that I won that time in my inventory.

• 2 weeks later...

That is a great offer! I often play Arma 3, so I'd love to join your company. After my divorce from my wife, gaming has been taking up all my free time. I even bought a more extensive computer to play current releases. The last one I passed was Cyberpunk 2077. It was an insanely atmospheric game that pulled me in for a long time. Of the online games, I love CoD Warzone and CS:GO. These are great games that allow me to exercise my brain. On top of that, I recently started earning in CS. I have a pretty large number of skins, and I sell them. All in all, I'm quite a gamer.

• 3 months later...