Help me choose a cryptocurrency wallet

luckypenguin

There are many different services offering services for storing your cryptocurrency. These are cryptocurrency wallets based on mobile applications, programs, exchangers, websites, etc. The main thing is to take the time and study the security of the wallet to be safe.

• 1 month later...

Firstly you need to pay attention to the availability of the wallet in your region. Some crypto wallets are not valuable in western European countries. Second, you need to pay attention to the variety of cryptocurrencies that the wallet supports. Some wallets are good for ETH, others for BTC and Cardano, etc. Don't forget to check the fees for transactions! Before choosing the wallet, you need info on the recent coin site so you can make the decision. Have a great day, luckypenguin!

• 3 weeks later...

Like everyone else said do your own research but if I was to steer a direction the Pillar Smart contract Wallet is a great choice... But has a cost to initiate the wallet but after the initial deployment smooth sailing. -> pillar.fi 

If you're into gaming specifically EOS/WAX P2E (does support eth and polygon) I would say the wombat wallet -> getwombat.io 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...