Is Ethereum Is More stable Coin Than Any Other Altcoin?

If you think as I think that ethereum is stable than others then show me below. And also tell me the reason if you don't think that. I really need assistance in it.

Crypto Market Analyst working with a crypto news company. Bitcoinsensus.Com for 5 year. Seeker of crypto and blockchain knowledge.

• 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...

bitcoin have a rare unique bits wich make it like a earth recources ... ethereum can be printed anytime like luna did once ... till the people decide to share informations ... it will consist ... how much trust u can spend to the sandcorn ... would you pay 26k dollar for a sandcorn wich is not exist in material world? so long as people think they can increase money day by day this lazy way ... it will stay as speculation recource ... nowadays many countries try to bypass dollar and waiting for the briks coin ... wich will completly reconstruct the crypto market ... every crypto hold to dollar till it exist ... on the payday when the dollar crush or the briks coin will be born ... it will crash the cryptos to 300% till it got stable ...

and if you rule your own country ... and you have your own economy where your own bank wich print own currency ... wich lend money to citizens wich need to payback with taxes ... and so increase your bank budget ... would you give a green sign to crypto currency payment in your own country?

ωнєη уσυ gαzє ℓσηg ιηтσ αвуѕѕ тнє αвуѕѕ αℓѕσ gαzєѕ ιηтσ уσυ.
°˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖° נυѕт тяу ιт ωιтн вєαυтуηєѕѕ! °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...