Spot the difference

NobFox

Spot the Difference

I thought I'd inject a bit of fun into the forum with a spot the difference thread.

I've taken a screenshot of a keno win and tweaked 10 things in the image. Your job is to find them all for a reward of 0.01 DASH each!

Rules:

• When you spot a difference, reply to the thread and describe it. If you spot more than one difference, please don't mention it or add another reply otherwise you'll ruin the fun for others.
  • 1 prize player.
  • When all 10 are found, I'll send out the rewards.
  • Hint: Opening the images on full screen may help. 😉

Note: This is not an official CryptoGames promotion and all funds are my own. If there are any discrepancies or you feel something is unfair, please do not contact the support team.

Image one:

1.jpg

Image two:

2.jpg

• Like 5

If you're looking to win a bit extra on top of your regular betting sessions, why not check out our current promotions? There are huge prizes to be won for completing challenges.

CryptoGames Promotion Schedule

PLAY.png Catch the winning spirit!

15 minutes ago, Dada said:

Image 1 you picked 9 numbers only. Image 2 you picked 10 numbers.

Although true, that's covered by EdgeB4's answer so you'll have to find another one. 😉

• Like 1

If you're looking to win a bit extra on top of your regular betting sessions, why not check out our current promotions? There are huge prizes to be won for completing challenges.

1 hour ago, Adken said:

Number 9 has a chip on it in one and nothing on the other

Correct, but already claimed by Edgeb4. There's one left to find!

7 hours ago, Adken said:

Payout for 7 is 13 in one and 15 on the other

That's number 10. Rewards have now been sent.

Thanks for playing! 🙂

• Like 3

• NobFox locked this topic