🎷Show me your CryptoGames Mix for BTC lottery tickets🎵

Sojourner

NobFox
This post was recognized by NobFox!

Sojourner was awarded the badge 'Great Content' and 10 points.

So I be seeing people posting about favourite songs and tunes and lyrics in Chat.

So I be saying, you guys should come up with your own music mix and add a splash of CryptoGames.

Can be short, funny, angry, happy, freedom of expression -- but related somehow to CG.

Can be a mix of:

1. 🎞️clips of video,
  2. 🎵music,
  3. 🎙️your voice,
  4. 📝text.

Please just make sure you don't use copyrighted material or stuff you don't have rights to -- that's for your protection.

Show me your sass, and I'll send you tickets for Bitcoin lottery. The more I like it, the more I'll send.

Preferably uploaded to YouTube or similar video-sharing site, link shared in this thread. Open deadline until I run out of tickets or exhaust your creative powers.

• Like 1

I bit, therefore I am?

You wanna play some cool games                        the best site to go is crypto games
If you start to play dice                                          your day are going to be more nice 
If you choose to play roullete                                Leave your fear in the toilette 
if your mind tell you change to blackjack             don't leave without giving the dealer a heart attack
if you finish your day by playing video poker       hit the royal flush like you are hitting your hooker 
That's it for you Soujourner                                   waiting to see your comment very sooner 

• Facepalm 1

13 minutes ago, alieco said:

You wanna play some cool games                        the best site to go is crypto games
If you start to play dice                                          your day are going to be more nice 
If you choose to play roullete                                Leave your fear in the toilette 
if your mind tell you change to blackjack             don't leave without giving the dealer a heart attack
if you finish your day by playing video poker       hit the royal flush like you are hitting your hooker 
That's it for you Soujourner                                   waiting to see your comment very sooner 

Well, um. This wasn't quite what I was looking for (please read the first post with guidelines). I want a music mix I can add to my snazzy airphones and groove to while I do power runs and ultra marathons.

This is more of a poem. I will allow you to improve.

In my crystal ball, I see a version of the future where you rap it out, sprinkling Michael Jackson "hee hees" or Beyonce grunts,  put it up on YouTube with a title and win some lovely lottery tickets.

Edited by Sojourner
  • Haha 1

I bit, therefore I am?

I'm not entirely sure if this is what you're looking for so I'll only be doing a snippet of two of my fav genres of music. I can curate a playlist(s) if you're down

Superstar Mix 

Smash mouth -- ALLSTAR

A Perfect Circle -- ANNIHILATION

Slipknot -- PSYCHOSOCIAL

Marilyn Manson -- KILL4ME

System of a Down -- TOXICITY

Five Finger Death Punch -- BATTLE BORN

Avenged Sevenfold -- WELCOME TO THE FAMILY

Stone Sour -- THE HOUSE OF GOLD AND BONES 

Tool -- FORTY SIX and 2

Tool -- HOOKER WITH A PENIS 

Static-X -- THE ONLY 

Disturbed -- SAVIOR OF NOTHING 

--------------- end of side one

Squirrel Nut Zippers -- GOOD ENOUGH FOR GRANDDAD 

Squirrel Nut Zippers -- BABY WANTS A DIAMOND RING 

Squirrel Nut Zippers -- BENT OUT OF SHAPE 

Squirrel Nut Zippers -- I RAISE HELL

Radio Active Chicken Heads -- GROWING MOLD 

Radio Active Chicken heads -- MUSIC FOR MUTANTS 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Again, not really what I'm looking for, but I suppose you actually entered relevant space. I want something of your own creation, not a playlist.

What's your CG username? I'll pop you a couple tickets from my personal... collection.

I bit, therefore I am?

• 4 weeks later...