Does anyone trade at Binance?

crysmile2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

If I am asked to recommend a cryptocurrency exchange, I would probably recommend Binance. There are huge trading volumes, the exchange is very famous. Commissions are low here, which is very good. A wide functionality. But there are also disadvantages, of course. It happens that you can not log on to the exchange, but these difficulties are temporary, most likely due to server overload. It is also very intricate site, it will be difficult for a newcomer to understand it.

• 3 months later...

I trade on Binance. It happens rarely, when I need to trade some trash coins for BTC, and usually I just set the price I'm OK with and it's automatically sold for me by their bot. Never withdrew money from there though. But I'm positive there will be no problem since the site has mostly excellent reviews.

• 7 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Yeah, I've been using Binance for a while now. It's pretty solid in terms of the variety of cryptocurrencies you can trade, and the interface is user-friendly, at least in my experience.

I use it mainly for futures because of its intuitive interface. I've made around +450% profits on altcoins since the start of the bull run. 

Also, they have low fees, and I like their refferal system that allows you to save up to 20% on their fees. 

Even after all this news regarding CZ and the money laundering case, I think it's the most reliable one we have available.