Vault Is Help User

LycheeAsia

Hello Team Crypto Games ,

I have suggest crypto games can provide a vault for user convenience as one to help users pay the coin transfer fee to our main wallet as well as help us to think positively that even if we lose the games but we feel not stressed because we still have a vault where we can  make withdrawals without any fee and continue to play because I really like playing games in crypto games compared to other channels and only one lack is no vault facility in crypto games and I almost every day play more than 4 hours in crypto games because I love crypto games give me  opportunity to survive the economic downturn due to the covid pandemic 19.

Thank you for All of Team Crypto Games .

Regards 

LycheeAsia 

Yes, my suggestion is also similar to yours. I would also like the platform to add the option to save some coins so that everything does not stay in one place. When every coin is in one place we play with a lot of worry and fear of loseing them all. But if there's a place where we can store half or a little of what we deposit, it would make us feel more relaxed. Another advantage in having this option is that we can also store some profits. We would be very grateful if the team took into account our suggestions because they are fundamental characteristics that the platform needs to have to become complete and more attractive. Thank you for giving me this opportunity to suggest.

This platform is the best