blocked account problem

ExoJr

Two days ago my account was blocked with the reason / accusation that I cheated by playing with multiple accounts, even though as long as I played on this site I never cheated like that, I only asked for valid proof if I cheated because I was accused of playing with multiple accounts.

If indeed I was committing fraud by playing with multiple accounts, there's no way I would have lasted this long on the site. basically i am sending this message i just want to get a clear explanation why my account is permanently blocked like that. even though I only have one account from the beginning when I registered at CG.

I know this forum is not my place to ask a question like this, I have sent several emails to the support staff but the answer is always the same (you are cheating by playing with multiple accounts) and I don't get a clear answer from those who have accused me, if I cheat/use multiple accounts.

as long as I played here from 2019 until last Monday, I felt very happy to be part of the crypto.games player section
I don't forget to thank all the Mod here, you guys are the best Mod

Thank you
Kind Greetings
Exojr