Jump to content

Revamped 🤩 Roulette. Small details to polish. 👌


Recommended Posts

Oh yes, the new revamped Roulette. I love it. 😍
To the point that has encouraged me to play it assiduously (and not just with Plays).

Although, of course, there is still some details that could be polished to make it more, if possible, playable and attractive.

  • The issue I see most dysfunctional is that, after the error “bet size is larger thEn balance” appears, the entire arrangement of chips disappears (as if doing “CLEAR”).
    This can be anecdotal with simple bets, but very annoying with complicated ones. (When you've spent time setting an elaborate chip arrangement, having to redo everything is a annoying setback).
      • In addition, the “D” hotkey stops working (and the page needs to be reloaded for it to operate again).
  • I've also seen that there are some hotkeys that work (in addition to "D"), but I don't see them listed anywhere.
    It would be nice if that list of hotkeys was in sight (or better yet, indicated on each button in the interface).

In any case, congratulations to CG on the great job renovating the roulette game. It was quite a success. 👍

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Mihr said:

Besides the predefined bets, a feature to save our own custom chip arrangement, if possible ?

Yes, I have also thought about it and I think it would be very useful.
But I have feared that it was already asking too much 😇 (for problematic or overdone to implement).

Let's see what the experts here say. 😲

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hotkeys will be listed in "how to play roulette" tab, thEn will be changed to thAn 🙂 and chip disappearance after error will be fixed.

About predefined bets, we'll see what we can do, need to discuss it with designers.

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

We plan to add this feature after we finish with other games. Its already on to do list.

41 minutes ago, Mihr said:

Besides the predefined bets, a feature to save our own custom chip arrangement, if possible ?

Thanks for your positive feedback. Our front end developers have done really good job.

We can't recreate your issue after error you receiving. Could you please tell us more details?

1 hour ago, JuGar said:

Oh yes, the new revamped Roulette. I love it. 😍
To the point that has encouraged me to play it assiduously (and not just with Plays).

Although, of course, there is still some details that could be polished to make it more, if possible, playable and attractive.

  • The issue I see most dysfunctional is that, after the error “bet size is larger thEn balance” appears, the entire arrangement of chips disappears (as if doing “CLEAR”).
    This can be anecdotal with simple bets, but very annoying with complicated ones. (When you've spent time setting an elaborate chip arrangement, having to redo everything is a annoying setback).
      • In addition, the “D” hotkey stops working (and the page needs to be reloaded for it to operate again).
  • I've also seen that there are some hotkeys that work (in addition to "D"), but I don't see them listed anywhere.
    It would be nice if that list of hotkeys was in sight (or better yet, indicated on each button in the interface).

In any case, congratulations to CG on the great job renovating the roulette game. It was quite a success. 👍

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Ok, Joter, Kewl, this has been complicated, because as I did my checks, the situation was changing:

  1. Right after reading your comments, when trying to bet more than the balance, the error not came out and the chips kept disappearing.
    Soon that has changed: the error came out again and then the chips remained, but the D hotkey still stopped working (even the W failed).
  2. I have continued to check and, currently, everything seems been fixed: the error comes out, the chips are kept and the hotkeys do not stop working.

So thank you very much and good work. 👍

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, JuGar said:

Ok, Joter, Kewl, this has been complicated, because as I did my checks, the situation was changing:

  1. Right after reading your comments, when trying to bet more than the balance, the error not came out and the chips kept disappearing.
    Soon that has changed: the error came out again and then the chips remained, but the D hotkey still stopped working (even the W failed).
  2. I have continued to check and, currently, everything seems been fixed: the error comes out, the chips are kept and the hotkeys do not stop working.

So thank you very much and good work. 👍

If you manage to recreate this issue please report it. Thanks.

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Joter said:

More hotkeys added to roulette.

Yeah, I see Joter, thanks. 👌

Oh, attention to the M hotkey, which is wrongly indicated in the list of the “How to play” tab. 👀

Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Joter said:

If you manage to recreate this issue please report it.

Well, it's happened to me again, Joter. Let's see:

Betting on auto mode, I get "Error: Bet size is larger than balance" and it stops, of course.
If I now try to raise the bet (e.g. press E), the table is cleaned.
And I also see that the balance on the page stops being updated.

Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, JuGar said:

If I now try to raise the bet (e.g. press E), the table is cleaned.

Although it does not always happen. ⁉️
It seems that only when the balance is not enough to minimally cover all the chips bet.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/27/2021 at 7:44 AM, JuGar said:

Although it does not always happen. ⁉️
It seems that only when the balance is not enough to minimally cover all the chips bet.

We can't reproduce this issue. Can you please record a video?

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/1/2021 at 10:30 AM, Joter said:

Can you please record a video?

Well, I have no practice with that, but I'll try to do it.

In the meantime, attention, because it looks like the new Minesweeper 👀 has a similar issue:
• After getting “Error: Your balance is too low for this bet.”, the balance stops updating and you need to reload the page so that the actual balance appears and can continue playing.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/1/2021 at 10:30 AM, Joter said:

We can't reproduce this issue.

It still happens to me, as I have described before (although it seems that with Play the balance is updated).

While I see if I can record it on video and upload it, I will describe it clearly and easily so that you can reproduce it.
 •I have a layout of X chips on the table. (The minimum balance to cover all is 10.X credits.)
 •After my last bet (necessarily losing) I have a balance less than 10.X (and I get “Error: Bet size is larger than balance”).
 •Now pulse “E” and … aha, the chips disappear from the table. Oh, and the balance is no longer updated (except with Play).

And that's all. You should be able to reproduce it.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Kewl said:

Video is unavailable

Wow, that's bad luck!  When I put it up it was fine, but now it “is temporarily unavailable due to maintenance! Check back later and it will be available again!”
And it seems like it's been in that situation for at least 10 hours. 🤨

Let's see ... even without the video, it should be possible to reproduce the problem with the prompts from my previous message:

On 4/4/2021 at 1:10 AM, JuGar said:

•I have a layout of X chips on the table. (The minimum balance to cover all is 10.X credits.)
 •After my last bet (necessarily losing) I have a balance less than 10.X (and I get “Error: Bet size is larger than balance”).
 •Now pulse “E” and … aha, the chips disappear from the table. Oh, and the balance is no longer updated (except with Play).

But if you also want to watch the video now, without waiting, it occurs to me that you can indicate me an email address and I can attach it in a message.

In the meantime, I'll see if I can find some alternative accommodation where to upload it.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Joter said:

It should be fixed.

Well, I've checked it thoroughly and, actually, not quite yet:

• Yes, the balance is always updated.
• Yes, chips no longer disappear after pressing "E" (after the error, with insufficient balance to cover the minimum).
• But they keep disappearing if, in that same special circumstance, "R" is pressed. 👀

On the other hand, while checking all this, I've seen an inconsistency in gameplay: when there is not enough balance to double the bet, there is no difference between pressing "E" or "R". In both cases the same thing happens: all the remaining balance is used to cover the chip layout.
This is logical in the case of "R", but not so in the case of "E", because the player is deprived of the option to continue with his strategy of doubling the bet.

IMHO, the bet should be doubled even if there is not enough balance and, when trying to play, it results in an error. That will give the player all the options:

1) increase his balance to be able to continue with his strategy of doubling down
2) press "r" to bet his rest
3) keep his rest and start another strategy.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/9/2021 at 2:05 PM, JuGar said:

Well, I've checked it thoroughly and, actually, not quite yet:

• Yes, the balance is always updated.
• Yes, chips no longer disappear after pressing "E" (after the error, with insufficient balance to cover the minimum).
• But they keep disappearing if, in that same special circumstance, "R" is pressed. 👀

On the other hand, while checking all this, I've seen an inconsistency in gameplay: when there is not enough balance to double the bet, there is no difference between pressing "E" or "R". In both cases the same thing happens: all the remaining balance is used to cover the chip layout.
This is logical in the case of "R", but not so in the case of "E", because the player is deprived of the option to continue with his strategy of doubling the bet.

IMHO, the bet should be doubled even if there is not enough balance and, when trying to play, it results in an error. That will give the player all the options:

1) increase his balance to be able to continue with his strategy of doubling down
2) press "r" to bet his rest
3) keep his rest and start another strategy.

 

I believe it's fixed now.

  • Thanks 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Current UTC time: 12:20

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Forum rules and terms of service