why not increasing challenges rewards if they don't reach maximum of winners?

ramwen

Hello CG Moderators,

I want to suggest you to increase rewards or dividing the rest if the maximum not reached especially hard challenges like current challenge of video poker (to get 4 Queens or 4 Kings) and what about faster by faster, it would be better to encourage players to enter challenges.

Thank you.

Moderative note: The new way challenges are structured effectively does this and the suggstion is thus no longer needed.

Edited by Lutpin
Info about locking thread.
  • CG Coin 1

2 hours ago, s0lidus said:

Not gonna happen, but thanks for suggesting.

We already give out good rewards compared to minimum bet.

for example I lost around 70k satoshis to get the 4 Queens, so after reward I still have no profit

56 minutes ago, ramwen said:

for example I lost around 70k satoshis to get the 4 Queens, so after reward I still have no profit

Sure. There are challenges where you've hit it using up 10k sats for example or a $50 milestone with only a handful of bets. That's all part of gambling.

If you're looking to win a bit extra on top of your regular betting sessions, why not check out our current promotions? There are huge prizes to be won for completing challenges.

CryptoGames Promotion Schedule

PLAY.png Catch the winning spirit!

4 minutes ago, NobFox said:

Sure. There are challenges where you've hit it using up 10k sats for example or a $50 milestone with only a handful of bets. That's all part of gambling.

you already stop milestone rewards

9 minutes ago, ramwen said:

you already stop milestone rewards

My point was that you earned a $50 reward with only a handful of bets and probably lost a couple of cents in the process (if that). So whilest on this particular occasion you've spent more than you earned, it doesn't always work out like that.

If you're looking to win a bit extra on top of your regular betting sessions, why not check out our current promotions? There are huge prizes to be won for completing challenges.

CryptoGames Promotion Schedule

PLAY.png Catch the winning spirit!

3 minutes ago, NobFox said:

My point was that you earned a $50 reward with only a handful of bets and probably lost a couple of cents in the process (if that). So whilest on this particular occasion you've spent more than you earned, it doesn't always work out like that.

right, can you so add multiplayer games so users can challenge each others?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Lutpin locked this topic