BladeRunners Keno Challenge

BladeRunner

So I've been feeling like hosting some challenges lately let's go on this most recent one.

The rules are simple, if your excluded from regular challenges I'm going to exclude you from this one as well.  The list is below

https://forum.crypto.games/excluded/

Otherwise for a min bet in ANY currency except for PLAY you can win 75 DOGE to 5 players.

The challenge is simple and I'll include a chance to win an additional 50 DOGE if you can hit a certain target above and beyond what this challenge calls for.

Hit a 13x on Keno for this prize.

Hit a 500x and I'll include an extra 50 DOGE prize.

Good luck everyone and prizes will be rewarded after all 5 rewards have been claimed.

Edited by BladeRunner
  • Like 4

lol nice try

7 hours ago, Dada said:

@BladeRunnerwhat If we hit 22x? 🙂

Anywho entries to this challenge are closed as all rewards are claimed.  Give me about 13 hours and I'll get the next batch of rewards sent.

Also I'll be taking the weekend off from doing challenges.  I'll start some more next week.

Thanks for allowing me to provide you guys a bit of fun.

• Like 3

So due to circumstances beyond my control, apparently I'm stuck in limbo waiting on a withdraw.  I'm very sorry about this, as soon as my exchange decides to send my DOGE out.  I'll pay the winners.

Once again I apologize, most days I have 0 issues with my exchange, just this one a month causes me a headache.

• Like 2